Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You Couldn't

 You couldn’t realize you had a good thing so stupid
Know you want me back as your rebound
I guess you didn’t found someone like me
I was so profound with your love
But know look around you, I am not the same as you thought
Boy this was your last round with me
I found a new thing to do, then to be thinking about you
I was wound with your lies but I am not going to fall again I am not buying all that shit
You had it good with me but I guess that wasn’t enough for you
shhhh you  hear that sound of silence
I always believed I would never leave you
But Look at me know I’m saying goodbye to you
I guarantee you I would never come back to you
Don’t be such a fool, I used to love you, but know I can’t feel you
Know you drowning in a pool of tears
How sad to see you beg for what you once had
I have lost my respect for you, so don’t be coming back here crawling like a bug
I just got tired waiting for you MY LOVE Even that sounds so pathetic when I write it
Learn how to loose because with me you lost 

No comments:

Post a Comment