Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It was not plan out

This was not plan out
It just happen
I didn’t even felt when i started falling for you
Everyday i kept thinking and thinking about you
You came in my thoughts and dreams
Know I’m sure that I’m in love with you
Every day that pass by i miss you
When i talk to you… You’re the only one I’m focusing on
It’s like an unexplainable feeling
You and only you is the one i want to spend some time
At nights is hard closing my eyes because you come into my mind
Know i can tell you that that you became one of reasons to be happy
When i get your txt this feeling comes to me
This is just half of what I’m feeling for you
Words can't explain that...
I Need You
I Want You
And if you would just walk away
You will take part of my breath away
My heart would break into two
And i do LOVE YOU
And I’m not afraid of dropping a tear
But fear you breaking my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment