Wednesday, June 29, 2011

For The First Time

What I felt for you was something beautiful
Nothing can compare to all those wonderful moments
You probably already move on but I have not
I’m still stuck in the memories that everyday hurt me
Time spend with you was never wasted because for me it was valuable
For the first time I felt love
For the First time ever, I wanted something to be serious
For the first time I felt jealousy, butterflies and a good feeling having you around
For the first time I was inspired to do something else than just think about myself
For the first time I had someone I could call mines
For the first time ever, I could understand and be humble to the words
But also for the first time I became weak
I became so into you, no time to think what I was doing
I became so sensitive to my feelings
I became a person that had to depend on you
I became so drawn to your passion
A voice inside my head that said I need you
I became a doubtful person
Had many insecurities about your love
My jealousy became more possessive
Everything seem so right but at the same time so twisted
I couldn’t handle it, every night I cry for no reason
I felt so out of control
I was infected by love, that was affecting my life

No comments:

Post a Comment