Wednesday, March 9, 2011

While


It was you that I always loved
Another day without your presence, is another day wasted
See but you couldn’t realized that because I guess my love was not enough
All I did was have you in my mind while you were not thinking of me
All I did wrong was love you as much as I did
Out of all the people you were the last person I thought would do me wrong
While I was sitting here loving you, you were out playing more games and had me in pause
All this time I was thinking that you were feeling me the way I was feeling you but I guess you never did felt love
While everyone else gave you there back I was always there for you
While everyone put you down I was there to pick you up
While you need it someone to talk too, I was there no matter what
While you saw the world so gray, I made you see it different colors
While at nights you couldn’t sleep I stay up late just for you
When you said “I love you” I real believed your words and fall for them
I just feel so used up with all this lies you told me
This pain I wish it could go away but it can’t
I go to sleep thinking it was all a dream but the next day I realize that it is not a nightmare is reality
My life changed after I met you and after I left you…
Out of all the persons I felt for the worst one
Who thought his love would bring me happiness but also a broken heart
I just listen to my heart instead of my intuition

No comments:

Post a Comment