Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crazy


You had me fool with your words
You had me thinking you loved me
You kept giving me hope every time I was losing it
You had me taking you back every time you wanted
Every time you let me down I cry lonely nights the next day I was falling for you again
I try to let go of you but you always came to my mind
It went days without knowing about you worrying about if something had happen to you
But then you came back acting like if everything was good
So many times I cry and cry knowing that you weren’t the one for me
But I wanted to hold on to you because I loved you
I felt in love with someone who didn’t love me the same way
I kept holding on memories that were killing in the inside and making me scars on the outside
Every time getting desperate trying to talk to you one more time or at least see you from far away
I left my life on hold just for you
I try to please you in every way
This love was making me go crazy
It was a love that could had been endless
But I had to forget you because I couldn’t stand the thought that this love was falling apart slowly
The thought it wasn’t the same anymore was making my life go down the hill
It wasn’t love no more it was like an obsession and obligation
There was a time I had a happy moments but know my life change after meeting you
It wasn’t all your fault I let myself go too far with this that start like a game
And ended up with my broken heart…

No comments:

Post a Comment