Wednesday, March 9, 2011

he got it all


Only one touch it took to start mesmerizing of you
See all this time you had me thinking about you
I never thought that life would bring you around
Every time I am with the girls I feel so good thinking I got the finest one
Looking so fly all tatted up just the way I like
A ten for the baddest one, no one can handle his swag
I don’t mind because the more dangerous he gets the more I fall for him
I don’t mind them little girls stop and stare because I know he only got me on his mind
There isn’t another guy as good as him
I know I got him 24/7 and just because they jealous they are not going to break us apart
He likes that fame he isn’t to blame if he knows what he wants
Every minute is so magical when his softest lips touch mines
His stunner shades makes him looks so famous and I his number one fan
That look he gives me when his with me makes my heart skips a million beats
He know he got me sprung on his love
He knows that my book is all about him
But he also knows I got him hook up like a drug to me

No comments:

Post a Comment