Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Thought


The thought of thinking of you
The thought of loving you
The thought of you been my guilty passion
My adoration has turn into an obsession
The sensation of losing you makes me so aggressive
My intuition tells me one thing but my heart another
This heart loves someone so elusive
An intensive and tense Situation
A creation on my mind that’s making me insane
Complications and hesitations with no real solutions
A gaze of this fool game that has a name that’s call “you”
No reputation with no one to blame just a relation between the truth and I
The thought of no consideration of this love that’s tearing me apart
I have to choose a way that makes me loose his affection and regain my faith
The thought of leaving everything behind makes want to cry
But at the same time it’s a release of my sins 
It hurt but that pain that I gain became into a lock gate with a hate that I forgave

No comments:

Post a Comment